Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2017/2016 SP2/2014 SP3/2012 SP3
Microsoft SQL Server Software is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), which is a type of DBMS (Database Management System) provided and developed by Microsoft. To store, manage and retrieve data and information upon request, it provides various software that follows the service / client / server model; in this case, client requests are sent to the server and processed and analyzed by it; The required information is stored on databases, and eventually the results will be sent to the client.The first version of the program was introduced in 1989 in 16-bit, and since the 2000 version it has been widely used by programmers.
Features and specifications of Microsoft SQL Server software
- Store and manage all types of databases and databases
- Database management with two methods OLTP (stands for OnLine Transaction Processing and means online transaction processing) and OLAP method (stands for OnLine Analytical Processing and means online analytical processing)
- Ability to work with very large databases
- Very high security of storage and recovery
- Provide easy and low volume backup
- Ability to search FullText to increase speed
- Full compatibility with cloud services
- Ability to access thousands of users of databases simultaneously
- Complete and advanced reporting capability
Tips in this collection:
- The contracted versions are the original version of Microsoft and are provided without the slightest manipulation and also do not require activation.
- This software is available in various editions, the most complete of which is the Enterprise version. See a comparison of the features of the different versions here.
- The 2014 and 2012 versions have been integrated with the service pack, and for the 2008R2 version, the latest service pack has been placed separately.
- The most complete version of 2008R2 was the DataCenter version, but due to the popularity of the Enterprise version, this version has been included; From the 2012 version, the features of the DataCenter version were added to the Enterprise version.
For the 2017 version:
OS x64: Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 for editions Web Edition, Enterprise Edition: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Versions of Windows 7 and Server 2008, 2008 R2 are not supported! Hard disk: at least 6 GB of free disk space RAM: Express releases 1 GB, all other editions 4 GB and above Processor speed: 2.0 GHz and higher Processor Type: x64 processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
For the 2016 version:
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Windows 7 SP1
Windows Server 2008 SP2
See the system requirements for the 2012 version here.
See the system requirements for the 2008 version here.
In most versions, the serial is integrated with the software installer and therefore does not need to be activated, and is located in the rest of the serial.
Except for the latest version, the rest of the versions are just the most complete version, the Enterprise edition; See here about the differences between the versions in the 2017 version and here about the differences in features between the different versions.
Enterprise Core editing is limited to 20 CPU cores, while Enterprise editing is unlimited.
The 2019 version does not require activation.
Serials of the 2017 version:
Enterprise Core 6GPYM-VHN83-PHDM2-Q9T2R-KBV83
Detailed specifications of the versions:
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise (x64) DVD MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_enterprise_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_SQL_Svr_Enterprise_Edtn_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_MLF_X22-18972.ISO CRC-32: 79f0522d MD5: 2b63b7cf50f88005b8db60b1f28fe4e3 SHA-1: 8c65e2eed3c9404d8410ed296cce98d12fa35c69
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Core (x64) DVD MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_enterprise_core_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_NTRL_SQL_Svr_Ent_Core_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_OEM_VL_X22-18950.ISO SHA-1: 2f7575bd3a7ac58c65fcbaddb439a7204d6d722b
SQL Server 2019 Standard (x64) DVD MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_standard_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_NTRL_SQL_Svr_Standard_Edtn_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_OEM_VL_X22-18928.ISO SHA-1: 0928c2c2aa385c6df4be9d4650e666a4ea5e803d
SQL Server 2019 Web (x64) DVD MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_web_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_SQL_Svr_Web_Ed_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_MLF_X22-18994.ISO SHA-1: 0ab9780adc41289136c6b41fa0fb21421275fc5d
SQL Server 2019 Developer (x64) DVD File Name: en_sql_server_2019_developer_x64_dvd_a2acad59.iso SHA-1: 794cc198d594fa45f0cc03309629e7f8da7ac486