Altium Designer 21.1.1 Build 26 x64
Altium Designer is an ECAD or EDA (Electronic Design Automation) software package for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) as well as Field-Programmable FPGAs. Gate Array) is used. The software was introduced in 1985 as Protel Designer for the DOS operating system, and two years later Protel Schematic software was released as a schematic design and editing section; After the release of the Protel DXP version, the name of this collection was changed to its current form.
Features and specifications of Altium Designer software
- PCB design with support for embedded components, advanced layer management, automatic path tracking and…
- Analysis of analog circuits as space
- Ability to design and implement schematic
- Has a very complete library of different parts with appropriate classification
- Complete FPGA coding and design tools with the ability to simulate and debug VHDL (a hardware description language) and…
- Ability to get three-dimensional output from the circuit
- Existence of several plugins to add new features to the software
- Support for all printed circuit board companies
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 64bit Only Intel® Core™2 Duo/Quad 2.66GHz (or faster) processor or equivalent 4 GByte RAM 10 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files) Dual monitors with at least 1680×1050 (widescreen) or 1600×1200 (4:3) screen resolution NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 # series, 256MB (or more) graphics card or equivalent USB2.0 port (if connecting to a NanoBoard-NB2 or NanoBoard-3000) DVD-Drive Adobe® Reader® 8 (or above) Internet Connection Internet Explorer 8 or above Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 17.1.6 was installed on Windows 10 64-bit version on October 20, 1996 and was registered without any problems by giving one of the Licenses folder files.
Due to the rapid release of copies, only the latest version - whether experimental or final - is included.
Sorry, the download link is not available, please buy or download it from author's homepage