Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.001.20135 x64/ 20.013.20074 macOS
Adobe Acrobat Pro is available in both standard and professional versions, which is a more complete professional version; There is also a Reader version that, as its name implies, is only for reading PDF files.
Development of PDF (Portable Document Format) stands for 1990. This format is used to provide documents including text, images and other required items in a specific and fixed format similar to a printed document. Adobe first formally supported the format with the introduction of proprietary Acrobat software in 1993 and played a key role in its development.
Features and specifications of Adobe Acrobat Pro software
- Installation as an add-on for Office software with full settings
- Ability to combine several PDF documents together or split a document
- Has a virtual printer and the ability to output PDF from any software
- Convert PDF to common image formats, HTML pages and Office suite documents
- Add links to text
- Ability to delete or add text, image and
- Add a template or watermark to the document
- Attach a file to the text
- Encrypt and protect PDF documents
- Ability to search the document
- Ability to reduce the size of PDF documents
- English language support
Adobe Acrobat Pro Program Tips:
- Document Cloud, or DC for short, is the name of the new version of this software.
- After Adobe changed its approach to English language support and added this feature to newer versions, we will not see the release of ME versions.
- To prevent the software from updating automatically after running it, from the Edit menu, click on Preferences and go to the last option, which is Updater, and select Do not and click OK.
1.5GHz or faster processor Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit), 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) 1GB of RAM 4.5GB of available hard-disk space 1024×768 screen resolution Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Note: Pre-August 2019 versions of Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017, and Acrobat 2015 applications cannot be licensed on macOS 10.15 Catalina. Adobe recommends customers updating their Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017, or Acrobat 2015 to the latest release. To update from within the application, on the Help menu, choose Check for updates and follow onscreen instructions to complete the update process.
Intel processor macOS v10.12, macOS v10.13, macOS v10.14, or macOS v10.15* Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only) 1GB of RAM 2.75GB of available hard-disk space 1024×768 screen resolution
To activate with the Patch method, the crack for the 2019 version has been placed separately.
The Keygen method is given in the Readme.txt file, which is summarized; For the serial, first install the serial in the Serial.txt file instead of the Keygen, then enter the Request Code into the Keygen and receive the activation code.
Version 2021.001.20135 was installed on Windows 10, 64-bit version on February 13, 1999, and - as shown in the image - has been successfully activated.