Adobe InCopy 2021 v16.1.0.020 x64/macOS
Adobe InCopy software actually plays a role similar to Microsoft Word in Adobe products and is fully integrated with Adobe InDesign software. Writing, editing and types of text processing are the features of this software. This software well supports right-to-left style writing in various places of text and tables and covers other English writing needs.
Features and specifications of Adobe InCopy software
- Display text in different modes according to user needs
- There are a variety of professional text editing features such as pagination, paragraph adjustment, framing and
- Ability to design a variety of tables with high accuracy
- Apply different effects on words and texts
- Create and move columns and rows of pages and tables easily
- Ability to check the spelling and grammar of the text
- Ability to provide suitable output for use on web pages
- Compatibility with Photoshop software to use a variety of designs done with it
- Full support for English pens and other features and capabilities of English writing
- Ability to search in fonts and quickly select the appropriate font
Windows Minimum requirement Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 (64-bit); Not supported on Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1703, and 1709. RAM: 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) Hard disk space: 3.6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices); SSD recommended Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 X 1080 recommended), HiDPI display support Note: To use the new InDesign Touch workspace, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 or above (such as Microsoft Surface Pro 3) with the screen resolution set to 2160 x 1440 or more Video card: 32-bit video card
InCopy macOS Minimum requirement Processor: Multicore Intel processor Operating system: macOS version 10.15 (Catalina), macOS version 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra) RAM: 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) Hard disk space: 3.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices) Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended), Retina display support Video card: 32-bit video card GPU: To use GPU Performance, your Mac should have a minimum of 1024 MB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater. Supported machines iMac 4K iMac 5K MacBook Pro Retina Mac Pro connected to a HiDPI monitor Mac mini connected to a HiDPI monitor To check for VRAM value, choose Mac > About This Mac (Graphics information) To find out if your computer supports the required OpenGL version (4.0 or later), see this Apple Support document.
Listed in the Readme file.
If you only need crack, Adobe product crackers are here.