CSI SAFE Post Tensioning 2016 v16.0.2 + New Crack
CSI SAFE software is a complete tool for designing concrete floor slabs and foundations and has the ability to perform various parts of the engineering design process, from the initial design to display the full details of the model. The program also has complete tools for analyzing the design and to fix problems and perform optimizations on it.
Features and specifications of CSI SAFE software
- Unified and easy user interface with all the possibilities of design and modeling, analysis and reporting as an integrated
- Slab contraction joints should intersect at the openings for columns
- Advanced design analysis with complete tools
- Ability to output the model as an Excel spreadsheet and Access
- Ability to determine the type of soil by supporting different types of soils
- Possibility of modeling walls and ramps within the model
- Modeling of column types such as T-shaped, L-shaped, circular and
- Two- and three-dimensional display of the model in color and with full details
- Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling and means building information modeling)
- Full integration and coordination with other CSI products as well as AutoCAD software
The set of changes made in CSI SAFE can be viewed here.
- The license of this software is offered in two levels, the license produced by Keygen or License Generator is the most complete level, ie Post Tensioning; See a comparison of version capabilities here.
- Some antiviruses may mistakenly recognize the Keygen file as a virus, if the file is completely clean and the so-called False Positive state occurs.
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 or Microsoft Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit versions
With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
The SAPFire Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
6GB to install the software
(Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA
Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible – DirectX SDK Aug 2009 – Build 9.27.1734.0
DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM
For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias
After installing, copy and replace the files in the new crack folder in the program installation location.
This version was installed using the new crack on January 26, 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit version and - as shown in the image - has been successfully activated.